You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 48 hours of delivery for a full refund.* You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 7 days of delivery (see Product-Specific Return Policies for exceptions). We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
If you initiate a return after 7 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
*See our Refund Policy page for more details.
You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived.
When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
*See our Product-Specific Return Policies for specific items exceptions and policies.
• Because products devalue over time, we offer partial refunds for items returned over 14 days after delivery
• We may reduce the refund based on the condition of the merchandise
• We may also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund
• If we send you a replacement item, we must receive the original item at our warehouse within 10 days your return initiation. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement item
• Non-Returnable Items
• Product-Specific Return Policies
Our new online return process makes returning an item easier than ever. Just complete our simple, one-page form and receive your shipping label and return instructions instantly.
Please visit our How to Return an Item page for information about starting your return.
At Dbshardware, we take pride in our customer service and always issue an Apology when it’s due.